HTC ADR6325 (Merge)
- Press the (Phone) button on the screen to get to the dial pad and Enter ##778 call
- Select to Edit and enter 000000 and press OK
- Select Nam Settings to edit MDN and MIN
- Select MDN and enter 10-digit phone number and press ok
- Select MSID and enter the 10-digit MIN number.
- When done press MENU to commit modifications and phone will restart to complete programming
- Go to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development and check "USB Debugging"
- Click on “Phone” to bring up the dial pad
- Enter ##3424 followed by the SEND key
- A photo of 3 devices will come up and it will say “DM Command Service” on top
- Phone is now on DIAG mode
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.