Samsung D720 (Nexus S 4G)Image Not Found.
- Power on the phone
- Enter *#*#000000#*#*
- Select edit mode and enter 000000
- Type in your 10 digit MDN number and hit enter
- Type in your 10 digit MIN number
- Now just keep hitting enter until the phone exits the programming menu and reboots on its own
- Go to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development and check "USB Debugging"
- Bring up the dial pad and enter *#*#8778#*#*
- You should have 2 different options on the screen
- Select MODEM for both options
- Phone is now on diag mode
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.