Sanyo SCP-8600 (Zio)
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##000000#
- Service programming screen appears
- Highlight edit then click OK
- Enter in MDN, then click ok
- Enter in the MIN, then click ok
- Click Done
- Phone will power cycle and programming is complete
- Press the MENU button
- select Settings
- select Applications
- select Development
- put a check mark on USB Debugging
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.