Huawei M865 (Ascend 2)
- Enter ##626* for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 000000 and press OK.
- Select MDN
- Enter your new 10 digit MDN and press OK
- Select MIN
- Enter your new 10 digit MIN and press OK
- Select CDMA Home SID.
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID. (Provided by your carrier)
- Press the DONE button. Your phone will reset.
- Bring up the dial pad and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- Select Project menu
- Select Background settings
- Select Usb ports settings
- Select normal mode
- Phone is now on diag mode
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.