HTC ADR6350 (Incredible 2)
- Press Phone icon, press # # 7 7 8, press Call
- Press Edit Mode
- Enter Password 000000
- Press NAM Settings
- Press Mobile Directory Number (MDN)
- Press "12#" on display to change display to numbers
- Enter 10 Digit MDN , tap OK
- Press MIN1
- Enter 7 Digit MIN (Carrier Provided)
- Press MIN2 and Enter 3 digit area code (Carrier Provided) tap OK
- Press Back Arrow
- Press Home SID/Home NID
- Press Home SID/NID #1
- Enter Home SID/NID (Carrier Provides this) keep the default NID set to 65535
- Press Menu
- Press Commit Modifications
- Go to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development and check "USB Debugging"
- Click on “Phone” to bring up the dial pad
- Enter ##3424# followed by the SEND key
- A photo of 3 devices will come up and it will say “DM Command Service” on top
- Phone is now on DIAG mode
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.