HTC A3333 (Wildfire)
- Press the "Phone" button to get to the dial pad. Enter ##000000#
- Choose Edit Mode
- Click on MDN and enter your 10 digit phone number then click OK
- Click on MSID and enter your 10 digit MIN number then click OK
- Press the MENU button and select Commit Modifications
- The phone will restart and programming will be complete
- Go to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development and check "USB Debugging"
- Click on “Phone” to bring up the dial pad
- Enter ##3424#
- A photo of 3 devices will come up and it will say “DM Command Service” on top
- Phone is now on DIAG mode
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.