Motorola A855 (Droid)
- Dial ##7764726 and press Call
- Enter SPC 000000 and select Verify
- Select User Activation
- Touch in the MIN box, edit to your 10 digit MIN
- Touch in the MDN box, edit to your 10 digit MDN
- Touch in the CDMA Sys ID and enter your SID (Carrier provided)
- Touch Done
- Press the Home Key to exit
- Phone will reset
- Turn the phone off
- plug in the cable to the computer but not to the phone
- Open the phone’s keyboard and hold down the T button
- Now plug in the cable to the phone and keep holding the T button until the phone has fully turned on
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.