- Power the phone on
- Press the menu key
- Highlight over setting and press 0
- Enter 000000
- Scroll to NAM Programming
- Enter NAM1
- Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
- Scroll down to MIN and press OK
- Enter in MIN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
- Press the top left soft key
- Phone will power cycle and programming in now complete
- No diagnostic mode required.
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.