- Power the phone on
- Press the menu then go to settings followed by *
- Enter 000000 for SPC
- Scroll to Network Settings
- Select Phone number and enter 10 digit number followed by OK
- Select NMSID/MIN and enter 10 digit number followed by OK
- Press left soft key to exit
- Phone will power cycle and programming is complete
- No diagnostic mode required.
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.