LG VX8500 (Chocolate)
- Power on the handset
- At the main screen hit the Menu key
- Press the number 0
- Enter the SPC (000000)
- Select the Service Program option
- Handset will show its ESN, click Ok to continue
- Enter MDN phone number (10 Digit number), click Ok to continue
- Enter MIN phone number (10 Digit number), click Ok to continue
- Verify that the SID is correct, click Ok to continue
- Click Ok at the NAM menu
- Click on exit
- Handset will power cycle and programming is complete
- No diagnostic mode required.
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.