Motorola MB810 (Droid X)
- Power the phone on
- Click phone icon to go to dial pad
- Dial ##7764726 and hit call
- Enter 000000
- Choose User Activation
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Hit the back button once and it will say “phone will reset now”
- Let it reset and phone will be programmed.
- Turn the phone on
- Go to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development
- Place a checkmark on USB Debugging.
- Drop down the phone’s notification bar
- Click on “USB connection“
- Choose PC Mode
- Turn the phone off
- Plug in the cable to the computer but not to the phone
- Hold down the camera button
- Now plug in the cable to the phone and keep holding the camera button for about 20 seconds.
- Make sure phone is in diag mode. (if applicable)
- Ensure port on phone is clean, brush out if necessary.
- Check for proper cable and snug connection to phone port.
- Unplug computer side of USB cable, wait 3 seconds and plug into different usb port.
- Reinstall drivers for your mobile device. Use Device Manager to ensure you dont have any driver conflicts and the phone is showing up properly.