HTC PG06100 (EVO SHIFT)
- Press the green talk symbol to get to the dial pad. Enter ##000000#
- Choose Edit Mode
- Click on MDN and enter your 10 digit phone number then click OK
- Click on MSID and enter your 10 digit MIN number then click OK
- Press the MENU button and select Commit Modifications
- The phone will restart and programming will be complete
- Go to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development and check "USB Debugging"
- Click on “Phone” to bring up the dial pad
- Enter ##3424#
- A photo of 3 devices will come up and it will say “DM Command Service” on top
- Phone is now on DIAG mode
- Note: This is only needed if the phone has never been activated, or freshly reset.
- password = 000000
- active profile (if available) = 1
- username = carrier username (example: email@example.com
- Note: This is only needed if the phone cannot play YouTube videos.
- Dial ##3282#
- Edit Mode, Password is 000000
- Scroll down to and select the “RTSP/HTTP Setting.”
- Select “HTTP proxy IP” set it to “0.0.0.0”. Select “HTTP proxy port” set it to “0”.
- Select “RTSP proxy IP” set it to “0.0.0.0”. Select “RTSP proxy port” set it to “0”.
- Press the "Back" button. Press the "Menu" button. Select “Commit Modifications.”